Runflats Tyres System for Armored Sedan Cars Mobility Solutions
High Protection Armored vehicle parts by Dynamic Defense Solutions
Neumatic tire inserts are designed to provide extended mobility when one or more tires are deflated. The Flatovers is made from a specially formulated lightweight, high strength compound designed to resist crack propagation from ballistic attack and severe road hazards. With Proven Performance these Runflat devices to US Army, NATO speed and distance standards of 50km @ 50km/hr (30 miles @ 30 mph).
DDS, the world leader in mobility systems, has provided runflat system solutions to the military and security markets since a decade. DDS family of runflats consisting of the VPPV, VFI and Countermine VFI are relied upon worldwide by soldiers to ensure mobility and safety in all terrain and combat situations.The DDS family of runflats with the VFI™ (Variable Function Insert) and VPPV have become the “gold standard” in military runflat applications.
DDS’s Countermine VFI is specially designed to increase protection and survivability from mine blast. The tyres are the primary target to immobilize a wheeled vehicle. It is vital to the crew that a vehicle can escape at high speed or complete its mission with one or all of the tires flat. The VFI has withstood some of the harshest wartime conditions, and has proven to be priceless to the protection of the crew and its vehicle.
DDS also covers Beadlock Technology, the key benefits of this in Increased traction and braking, Improved steering control, Minimal chance of rollover caused by the unseating of the tire, Preventing foreign materials from entering the tire.
In the field runflat replacement is sometimes necessary. Although a mounting station is ideal for such situations its not always possible. DDS has a number of field mountable runflat solutions that make changing runflats without insertion equipment possible.
Mine Protection, the rubber material and reinforcements that the DDS Runflat is composed of permit it to absorb a substantial amount of energy from the mine blast. In combination with the DDS aluminum wheel the VFI has shown to significantly reduce the acceleration from a blast.
- Armored Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series B6, B7
- Armored Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series B6, B7
- Armored Toyota Land Cruiser 79 Series B6, B7
- Armored Toyota Land Cruiser 76 Series B6, B7
- Armored Toyota Land Cruiser 78 Series B6, B7
- Armored Toyota Prado B6, B7
- Armored Toyota Fortuner B6
- Armored Toyota Hilux Double Cabin B6
- Armored Toyota Corolla B6
- Armored Toyota Tundra B6
- Armored Lexus LX 570 B6, B7
- Armored Nissan Patrol Y62 B6, B7
- Armored Chevrolet Suburban B6, B7
- Armored GMC Yukon B6, B7
- Armored GMC Savana Cash in transit B6
- Armored Mercedes Benz S500 B6, B7
- Armored BMW 7 Series B6, B7
- Armored Personnel Carrier Toyota 79, 200 Series
- Armored Personnel Carrier Ford F550 B6, B7
- Voitures blindées
- Véhicules Blindés
- bulletproof na mga kotse
- carros blindados
- magari ya bulletproof
- Autos blindados
- gepantserde motors
- kurşun geçirmez arabalar
- zırhlı araba
- Бронированный автомобиль
- Броньований автомобіль
- سيارة مصفحة