Dynamic Defense Solutions supplies Premium Quality New Toyota Prado Armored SUV Bulletproof Glass. It is Designed to protect from projectiles penetration so it gives high level protection. It is composed of several layers of glass bonded with PVB and PU layers.
Transparent armor is a strong clear material that is resistant to penetration. Like any other material, it is not completely impossible to pass through. It is made from a combination of two or more types of glass, one hard and one soft. The softer layer makes the glass more elastic, so it can flex instead of shatter. The index of refraction for both of the glasses used in the layers must be almost the same to keep the glass transparent and allow a clear view through the glass.
We pay Special attention to index of refraction for instance, so the final product provides un distorted view. As a result the optical clarity and quality of our glass is second to none.
Our bullet resistant glass for Bulletproof New Toyota Prado Armored SUV varies in thickness from 24 mm to 120 mm because it is determined by the threat level specified. Our team provides the client with the enhanced experience and developing the best design to meet occurring requirements.
We have ready designs for Sedan Cars, SUV, Trucks and Buses. Solutions also available for Civil and Military Applications APC, MRAP, Guard Rooms, Safe Houses.
We have vision of Delivering high performance products for Armored Cars. Our hard work and dedication to supply premium quality solutions have saved countless lives.
Available vehicle trims are New Toyota Prado Armored SUV GX, GX Basic, GX Top, TX, VX, VXR, VXL, VX-I.
Success Full Stories
THREAT LEVELS – ARMORING PROTECTION LEVEL FOR Bulletproof New Toyota Prado Armored SUV
Armoring Protection Level Standards EN 1063, or CEN 1063, is a security glazing standard created by the European Committee for Standardization for measuring the protective strength of bullet-resistant glass. It is commonly used in conjunction with EN 1522 (Euronorm standard for Bullet Resistance in Windows, Doors, Shutters and Blinds) to form a ballistic classification system by which armored vehicles and structures are tested and rated. A similar classification system primarily used in the United States is NIJ Standard 0108, the U.S. National Institute of Justice’s Standard for Ballistic Resistant Protective Materials which includes glass and armor plate.
The protective strength of a glazed shielding is rated based on the type of munitions, or threat level, it is capable of withstanding. There are Seven main standard threat levels: BR1-BR7 each corresponding to a different type of small arms fire.
The precise test requirements and bullet types used for Armoring Protection Level Standards are as follows:
|Class||Weapon||Caliber||Type||Weight (g)||Range (m)||Velocity (m/s)||Impact Energy||Shots|
|BR1||Handgun/Rifle||.22 LR||LB/RN||2,6 ± 0,1||10,00 ± 0,5||360 ± 10||170 J||3|
|BR2||Handgun||9×19mm Parabellum||FJ/RN/SC||8,0 ± 0,1||5,00 ± 0,5||400 ± 10||640 J||3|
|BR3||Handgun||.357 Magnum||FJ/CB/SC||10,2 ± 0,1||5,00 ± 0,5||430 ± 10||940 J||3|
|BR4||Handgun||.44 Magnum||FJ/FN/SC||15,6 ± 0,1||5,00 ± 0,5||440 ± 10||1510 J||3|
|BR5||Rifle||5.56×45mm NATO||FJ/PB/SCP||4,0 ± 0,1||10,00 ± 0,5||950 ± 10||1800 J||3|
|BR6||Rifle||7.62×51mm NATO||FJ/PB/SC||9,5 ± 0,1||10,00 ± 0,5||830 ± 10||3270 J||3|
|BR7||Rifle||7.62×51mm NATO||FJ/PB/HC||9,8 ± 0,1||10,00 ± 0,5||820 ± 10||3290 J||3|
LB – Lead Bullet
FJ – Full Metal Jacket
FN – Flat Nose
RN – Round Nose
CB – Cone Bullet
PB – Pointed Bullet
SC – Soft Core (lead)
SCP – Soft Core (lead) & Steel Penetrator
HC – Hard core, steel hardness
Supply Chain is core of our operational efficiency providing logistics services anywhere in the world for Armored cars and Armored cars parts. To date we have successfully shipped our products to many countries around the Globe. Our supply chain is supported by a dedicated team of highly capable and experienced logistic professionals. Offering freight by air, land or sea within efficient time frame.
Have Successfully Shipped Our Armored cars parts to Many Countries Around the Globe
Middle East Countries
- Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Palestine, and Yemen.
- Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini (formerly Swaziland), Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia (formerly Macedonia), Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Vatican City.
SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela.
NORTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES
- Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America (USA).